This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly BLT Salad
- 6 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon I used Farmland Thick cut bacon slices
- 5 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 ear fresh corn kernels removed
- 8 oz Mesquite Turkey Breast I used DeliFresh turkey from Oscar Meyer, cut into small pieces
- 4 hard boiled egg whites chopped
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Focaccia Croutons I used Fresh Gourmet
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy (or desired doneness). Drain on paper towels, then cut into small pieces. Add to a large salad bowl.
- To the bacon, add lettuce, tomatoes, corn, turkey, hard boiled egg whites, croutons and salad dressing. Toss together until all ingredients are evenly coated in dressing and well mixed.
- Divide into four even portions and serve with extra salt and pepper.