This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly BLT Salad
Holy YUM! This chopped salad is a great light dinner or tasty lunch. Filled with crunchy iceberg lettuce, sweet cherry tomatoes, turkey lunch meat, thick cut bacon, hard boiled egg whites, fresh corn, croutons and ranch dressing, you will fall in love with this healthy recipe!
- 6 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon I used Farmland Thick cut bacon slices
- 5 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 ear fresh corn kernels removed
- 8 oz Mesquite Turkey Breast I used DeliFresh turkey from Oscar Meyer, cut into small pieces
- 4 hard boiled egg whites chopped
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Focaccia Croutons I used Fresh Gourmet
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy (or desired doneness). Drain on paper towels, then cut into small pieces. Add to a large salad bowl.
- To the bacon, add lettuce, tomatoes, corn, turkey, hard boiled egg whites, croutons and salad dressing. Toss together until all ingredients are evenly coated in dressing and well mixed.
- Divide into four even portions and serve with extra salt and pepper.
The more accurate macros for 1 serving (1/4th of this recipe) are as follows: 274 calories, 12.1g F/17.2g C/23.8g P.
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 249mg | Sodium: 682mg | Potassium: 787mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1777IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg