This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Breakfast Casserole
- 3 1/2 cups Shredded Simply Potatoes 1 bag, see notes below
- 1 cup Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Crumbles I used Jimmy Dean, found at Walmart
- 32 oz liquid egg whites I used Kroger brand
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- hot sauce to taste, I used Frank's Red Hot
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread shredded potato across the bottom of the baking dish. Top with turkey crumbles.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites with onion powder, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle the top with cheese. Bake 30-45 minutes or until completely set.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Cut into 8 equal pieces and serve. Store any leftovers in an airtight container and reheat gently in the microwave.