This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Chicken Taquitos
- 25 oz Canned Chicken I used Kirkland Signature, 2 cans
- 1 oz taco seasoning 1 packet
- 1/2 cup mild salsa I used Pace
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese I used Lucerne brand
- 8 low carb tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Drain chicken well and add into a large bowl. Stir together with taco seasoning, salsa and mozzarella cheese.
- Lay out eight tortillas onto the counter and add chicken evenly to the center of each tortilla. Spread chicken in a line down the center of each tortilla and roll up tightly. Place onto prepared baking sheet and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and as crunchy as you'd like. Serve warm with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, or any toppings you'd like.