This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Cookie Dough Bites are made without eggs so they are totally safe to eat! Great for parties or just to satisfy that sweet tooth. Think of these like my Chocolate Chip Cookies but without the eggs, making them totally safe to eat raw!
Cookie Dough Bites | No Eggs Required
Cookie Dough Bites are decadent, chocolatey and delicious. I bet you can’t eat just one! These are so tasty and so quick to make. The dough literally takes just a couple minutes to whip up. If you’re wanting to go over the top, roll out bite sized pieces and dip them in melted chocolate. But, that is totally optional because they truly are great on their own.
Now before you all start freaking out about me eating all that raw egg that will make me die of Salmonella poisoning, no fear! There is absolutely no egg in this recipe. As a matter of fact, there’s no milk, cream or any other substance that could be potentially hazardous to my (or your) health!!….except for all that butter…..and sugar…..and chocolate.
Main Ingredients Needed
Here is what you’ll need to gather up to make these cookie dough bites. 3 different kinds of sugars help make these sweet and moist! Mini chocolate chips work best in these little bites. If you don’t have them on hand, you can use regular chocolate chips and chop them up a bit.
- Butter – slightly melted and really soft.
- Granulated, Brown + Powdered Sugar – yes, you need all 3 sugars to make these sweet and moist!
- Salt – helps balance out all the sweet in this recipe.
- Vanilla – for flavoring.
- Flour – helps give these cookie dough bites some filling and volume. If you’re worried about raw flour, just bake it in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mini Chocolate Chips – or regular chocolate chips, chopped smaller.
How to Make Cookie Dough Bites | Directions
For full details on how to make Cookie Dough Bites, see the recipe card down below!
Step 1: Prep
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Set aside. If you’re worried about raw flour, toast some in the oven.
Step 2: Combine + Mix
Whip butter with sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in all dry ingredients and chocolate chips until completely combined. Dough should be moist and slightly crumbly. Roll into desired sizes and shapes.
Step 3: Place On Baking Sheet + Refrigerate
Place dough balls on prepared baking sheet. Store in the refrigerator until ready to coat in chocolate. (If you want to keep them plain, refrigerate them 30 minutes or so until they are hard and can retain their shape and transfer them to a ziploc bag.)
What Chocolate Sauce Should I Use?
You can use any dipping chocolate you would like (store-bought or homemade). If you’re looking for a good dipping chocolate, try my Easy Dipping Chocolate or my classic Chocolate Ganache. You can also enjoy these Cookie Dough Bites plain.
Storing These Bites
Transfer to an airtight container or ziplock bag. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
More Cookie Dough Recipes to Try!
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Cookie Dough Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough S’mores
- Mini Cookie Dough Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Filled S’mores Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
I hope you love these little gems as much as I do! Plain or dipped in chocolate, either way, is amazing! The printable recipe card is found down below. Enjoy, friends! 🙂
Cookie Dough Bites
- Whip butter with sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Mix in all dry ingredients including chocolate chips until completely combined. Dough should be moist and slightly crumbly. Roll into desired sizes and shapes.
- Place on baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Store in refrigerator until ready to coat in chocolate. (If you want to keep them plain, refrigerate them 30 minutes or so until they are hard and can retain their shape and transfer them to a ziploc bag.)
- Place on waxed paper and chill in the refrigerator until firm. Transfer to an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.