This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Crockpot Chicken Taco Meat
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.25 oz. taco seasoning packet 1/4 cup
- 4.5 oz. mild diced green chiles 1 can
- 1 1/2 cups mild salsa I used Pace thick and chunky
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and will shred easily.
- Remove chicken from crockpot and shred, removing any fat or gristle.
- Place back into the crockpot and stir with remaining cooking liquid. Cover and keep warm in the crockpot until ready to serve.