This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Happy Monday everyone! We made it back to Oregon safe and sound late last night, so no time for me to whip up a recipe. But, never fear! Here with a fabulous recipe is Miss from Miss in the Kitchen. This girl has got delicious recipes up her sleeve…with a house full of boys to feed, the recipes she posts are all amazing. Everyone say hello to Miss and I will have a great recipe for you on Wednesday!
Hi! I am Milisa from Miss in the Kitchen and am thrilled to be sharing my new favorite brownie recipe with you today. I have a crazy addiction to peanut butter and chocolate confections, I can never pass them up. The combination of peanut butter and marshmallows are also a family favorite and it all comes together in a fudgey brownie that you are going to love. They are super easy to whip up and just use standard pantry ingredients, nothing fancy. However, the outcome is reminiscent of fancy chocolate brownies that took hours in the kitchen. Make someone very happy with a batch of these, or treat yourself. I want to warn you, they are so good that you might not want to share!
- In a large glass bowl, melt 1/2 cup butter in microwave. Stir in sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa,baking powder, and salt. Stir into butter mixture until completely incorporated. Pour into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, add 2 tablespoons butter, peanut butter, and marshmallows. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until the marshmallows are melted and smooth. Drizzle over brownie batter in vertical lines. Use a knife to swirl peanut butter mixture into brownie batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from sides of pan.
- Allow to cool. Cut into 9 squares and serve.