Happy Holidays, friends! Today, I’ve put together several gift guides for all the important people in your lives! Most of these items included are items we use and love, were on super sale, or will be showing up under the tree this year. I’ve tried to include all sorts of price points with a larger variety to try to be as all-encompassing as possible. Santa has already got a lot of these items for my family so let’s hope no little people see this blog post 😉
Have a great day! xo
*some affiliate links included below
Baby Gift Guide For Christmas
- Oball Rollin’ Rainstick Rattle– I’ve had one of these for just about every one of my kids. Easy to grab, cheap and fun toy!
- OshKosh Jersey Lined Overalls– I love a baby in overalls, and OshKosh are such a classic choice. Under $20!
- Minnetonka Booties– Finally moccasins that are easy to put on baby feet that are moderately priced.
- Kids’ Mini Band Musical Instruments– I was debating putting this on here, but at the end of the day my kids would love this. My ears, notsomuch. But Christmas is about the KIDS, so my eardrums be damned.
- Sandra Boynton’s Board Books– Board books are where its at and Sandra Boynton’s are go-to’s at my house. Even my older kids still love these.
- Hatch Rest Sound Machine– Great for little babies, and especially cool that there’s an app to control it too.
- Fridababy Dermababy– The best baby gift I got for Porter. SO soft and perfect for sloughing dry skin or cradle cap.
- Hanna Andersson Christmas PJ’s– I have bought these every year for the last 5 years. Love love love this brand and their lifetime warranties. On sale because it’s late in the season. Get them asap.
- Pocket Magnetic Blocks Set– I got these a few months ago and they have been the perfect quiet toy for little hands, especially at church. They are wooden blocks, but have strong magnets inside. Durable, creative toy.
- SwaddleMe Original Swaddles– I use these for Porter and they are fabulous. They get the job done and so much easier than trying to maneuver a blanket.
- Personalized Wooden Name Puzzle– The cutest toy idea on etsy. And pretty inexpensive too!
- Dimpl Baby Toy– Love love love this quiet little funky toy.
Kids’ Gift Guide for Christmas
- New Balance Fresh Foam Zante shoe-light weight, cute boy shoes
- LEGO Mighty Dinosaur– this LEGO set is one of the cheapest ones out there and has directions for making three different dinosaurs (not just one!)
- Kids’ Fleece Robe– Since my kids got a taste of robes the one time we stayed at the Four Seasons, they have been all over getting their own robes. These ones are cozy, comfy and warm. And on sale!
- Magnadoodle– A non-battery operated screen! Still occupies my little ones for a good chunk of time.
- Personalized Children’s Apron– We have a handful of random kids aprons for my little ones, but I love the idea of them having their names on their own matching aprons.
- Yeti Rambler Junior Water Bottle– Yeti makes seriously great products. Keeps cold things cold and hot things hot for extended periods of time.
- Little Tikes Inflatable Bounce House– We love our bounce house, especially in the winter or colder, rainy days! If you have the room, get a bounce house. They are under $200.
- Elephant & Piggie Biggie Book– Blake LOVES Mo Willems and everything he writes. This ‘biggie’ book is cheaper than buying all the books separately.
- Hanna Andersson Christmas Pajamas– Again, still obsessed with these. They might still have your kids’ sizes! RUN!
- PAW Patrol Ultimate Fire Rescue Truck– Eddie and his PAW Patrol obsession. Sigh. We saw this toy in person and he would not stop playing with it. So this will be under our tree this year. For $30ish, its not so bad.
- Deluxe Micro Scooter– Our three oldest have these scooters and they have been the best investment. In the warmer months, we literally use them daily. Have had them about two years and still are good as new.
- PAW Patrol True Metal Racers-Instead of plastic, I love these durable metal cars. Can you tell we love Paw Patrol?
Tween Holiday Gift Guide
- Customizable Personalized Pillow– My daughter is into interior decorating and design and fell in love with these pillows. Several color options available!
- Natural Lash Clear Mascara– Instead of giving full access to all make-up, I like the idea of easing her into it with clear mascara. Makes the lashes look darker without being too clumpy or overwhelming for her face. Plus its good practice.
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza– a really fun card game that I am terrible at. Sold out most places but found it for $10 at Barnes and Noble. Get it, stat!
- Little Dreamers Sugar Gift Set– So this is lightly tinted lip balm that I adore. I hate lipstick, but really like this. Again, its a nice in-between between plain lip balm and lip stick.
- New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz Sneakers– Love this color, plus these are a great lightweight sneaker.
- Hydro Flask– I don’t understand the draw to my daughter wanting a hydro flask, but she wants one so she got one from santa this year.
- PopSocket– An easy way to hold your phone. And around $5 too.
- InPRESS Press on Nails– probably the best brand for press on nails. Lots and lots of colors available down at the Walmarts. Really nice not having to mess with liquid nail polish.
- DIY Journaling Kit– A fun and creative outlet!
- iHome portable collapsable speaker– These portable speakers are really convenient to have around, especially when other friends come over to play and want to have THEIR spotify playlist on repeat. (Heaven help me…these are 10 year olds!)
- Bunny Ear Scrunchies-The cutest homemade scrunchies that are $2 each! Winning!
- MilkBar Bday Cake Truffles-Brooke and my favorite flavor of MilkBar Truffles. They are so addicting!
- Personalized Backpack– Hand-picked by Brooke for this list. A little more expensive because it’s personalized, but super cute nonetheless.
Mom Holiday Gift Guide
- Anthropologie Vanille Perfume– I’ve been wearing this scent for years! The best vanilla perfume I’ve found.
- Side Note Sunnies by Quay– Loving this brand and their super cute sunnies. Also love these tortoise ones too! I can’t decide between the two.
- What Alice Forgot– I’ve read this book multiple times and it never gets old. It’s a great page turner for the holidays.
- Lululemon Align Crop Pants– Tight and stretchy workout pants that really hold you in (what I need these days).
- Sam Edelman Hazel Pointed Toe Heel– A really good (and surprisingly comfortable….for me) heel. Everyone needs a good classic black pump and these are it.
- Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peel Gel– OMG, this stuff is the freaking bomb. As you wash your face, you see and feel the skin slough off! It’s glorious.
- Quilted Sweatshirt Pullover– Soft and comfy; comes in a few colors. Great, all-purpose cute sweater!
- Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub– I love the smell of this stuff so so much, plus the sugar is a great exfoliant.
- Smooth Finish Foundation Powder by Laura Mercier– I prefer powder foundations much more than liquid and this stuff is fabulous!! Not too heavy with decent coverage.
- Soma Pajama Pants– Gordon gets me new pajamas from Soma every year and they are my favorite! So comfy! The matching top can be found here.
- Medium Transport Tote by Madewell– the prettiest leather bag that is not too big and not too small. Currently on sale!
- 24/7 Classic T-Shirt Bra– sooooo comfortable!
Dad Holiday Gift Guide
- J.Crew Factory Puffer Vest– there are two kinds of people in this world: those who like vests and those who don’t. Gordon is a vest person and this one is currently on super sale. Like 70% off. Bananas.
- Godiva Signature Truffles– the way to my husband’s heart is always chocolate so I included some of our favorites.
- YETI Rambler– I have one of these and Gordon consistently steals it because of how ice cold it keeps his diet coke at work. Haha.
- Goodfellow Body Wash– inexpensive but yummy smelling body wash! A simple stocking stuffer.
- KeySmart Pro– Gordon said this compact key holder was the bomb. So I added it to the list. Ha!
- Cut in Half– a really cool book that is really fascinating to look through.
- LED Road Flares– Another Gordon pick. I don’t understand but maybe some other husbands can back him up?
- Bluetooth Wireless Smart Beanie– Never lose your airpods! Just get this bluetooth hat that works just the same.
- Long Sleeve Cotton Henley– I bought Gordon lots of these because they look *that* good. Also comfortable…according to Gordon.
- Wooden Hookey Game– A fun game for everyone that can be mounted just about anywhere.
- 12-in-1 Quick Load Ratcheting Screw Driver– Apparently ratcheting screwdrivers are better than non-ratcheting screw drivers. And only $13!
- Personalized Calendar-So all my husbands coworkers can see how cute his kids are. **also a great gift for Grandparents.
Kitchen Gift Guide for Christmas
- 3-pc Cookie Baking Set– want soft cookies? Get these thicker, light colored pans. Bakes evenly and keeps edges minimally crisp.
- Parchment Paper– I line everything with parchment. Its a great way to keep your pans looking new for years.
- Vitamix E-310– A great sale on this blender! Not my exact model, but is a workhorse.
- Wusthof Kitchen Shears-Best $10 you’ll spend. Great for cutting raw meat and herbs.
- Barkeeper’s Friend– speaking of keeping things looking new, this stuff is magic.
- OXO Silicone Pastry Brush– completely dishwasher safe and so much better than the cheapy ones made of wood.
- Pro Manual Knife Sharpener– Want to like cooking more? Sharpen your knives! Makes a world of difference.
- Wusthof Classic Chef Knife– If you can’t afford a full on brand new knife set, get one really good chef’s knife and take good care of it.
- All-Clad Nonstick Skillets– I love All-Clad because they last forever, as long as you don’t use metal utensils in the pan and never put in the dishwasher.
- Roul’Pat Silicone Pastry Mat– I don’t like sil’pats but I love their sister mat, the roul’pat, meant for doughs and pastries. It’s great for rolling pie crust, kneading dough, cutting out cookies, etc.. I love this thing.
- Cuisinart Food Processor-quality, quality machine. My mom has had hers for over 20 years and its still going strong! Love cuisinart.