This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Italian Chicken Nachos
- 1 oz tortilla chips I used Multigrain ones from Food Should Taste Good (costco)
- 3 oz cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 wedge light laughing cow
- 1/2 oz grated colby jack cheese or use mozzarella
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil and top with tortilla chips.
- Add the chicken and marinara sauce to the chips. Spread dollops across the top with laughing cow cheese. Top with grated cheese. Broil until cheese is melty and chicken is warm.
- Top hot nachos with tomato and basil and enjoy.