Summer grilling at its finest! Seasoned steak and fresh colorful veggie kebobs are cooked to juicy perfection in this simple seasonal recipe.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Sirloin Steak or Tri Tip Steak, cut into 1 1/2-2 inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 small onion cut into chunks
any other vegetables you'd like to add such as:
- cherry tomatoes
- Kansas City Style Steak Seasoning or any other seasonings you'd like
Preheat your outdoor grill to medium high heat. Soak wooden skewers in water for about 10 minutes while you prep your vegetables and meat.
Sprinkle desired amount of steak seasoning over meat. Skewer vegetables and meat until all ingredients have been stabbed (for lack of a better word).
Place on hot grill and cook 3-4 minutes. Turn and cook another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with rice and salad. My kind of meal!