I’m so so excited to be sharing my Christmas E-Magazine with you today!
I have been working away at this project since August, developing, testing and shooting these *all new* recipes. There are 5 articles in total, 18 all new recipes and lots of festive family photos.
It took me (and a small village of people) over one hundred hours of work to bring this to you and I know you’re going to love it as much as I have enjoyed testing these new recipes and creating this new download for all of you!
Here’s what you will find in my Digital Magazine:
- My methods, tips and tricks for creating amazing Cheeseboards (the best and easiest appetizer you could possibly make for the holidays)
- A whole spread of new recipes to try for your Christmas Breakfast
- Christmas Quiche
- Dutch Almond Pinwheels
- Praline Bacon
- Cranberry Clementine Spritzer
- Delicious and simple recipes for a new kind of Christmas Dinner
- Garlic Salmon
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- Holiday Chop Salad
- Rosemary Butter Crescent Rolls
- Peach Pomegranate Punch
- Chocolate Peppermint Ganache Cake
- My fail-proof way of throwing together legendary Cookie Plates for the Neighbors (its waaaay easier than you think!) plus all our favorite treats to include
- Minty Squares
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cookie Sandwiches
- Chocolate Truffles
- Grandma’s Butterhorns
- Gingerbread Rice Krispie Treats
- Cranberry Orange Bark
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts
- My Recap of 2017, including birthdays, milestones, vacations and of course our move to New York City
It’s available for purchase now (!!!!) at the low introductory price of $9.99. The price will be increasing to $12.99 in a few days, so obviously you’ll want to purchase sooner than later.
Once purchased, you will receive an email with a URL to download this e-magazine. Then once downloaded, you will have your copy on your device to keep forever and ever.
An Added Bonus
AND! As a little bonus and thank you, those of you who purchase before December 15th will automatically be entered into a drawing for a $500 Amazon gift card. (Of course I need to draw a name on the 16th so the winner will still have time to buy those last minute Christmas gifts!) Winner will be chosen via random number generator and contacted by email. They will have 24 hours to claim their prize before I randomly select another winner.
I sincerely hope you enjoy this digital magazine as much as I’ve enjoyed putting it together for you all!
Lauren, Gordon, Brooke, Blake and Edward