This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad (MF)
- 12 oz dry pasta I used vegetable radiatore
- 9 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 12 oz raw
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 3/4 cup Bolthouse Caesar Dressing
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Salt water and cook pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add to a large bowl.
- Toss pasta together with chicken, tomtoes, bacon, basil and dressing. Divide into six equal portions and enjoy.