This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I really enjoy making and looking at other gift guides and seeing what other people are buying. I meant to do one for Christmas and never got around to it. Then I was going to do a “Favorite Things I bought in 2020” gift guide and that never happened either. So, here is a simple Mother’s Day Gift Guide where everything listed here is $20 or less! These are the best kinds of guides in my opinion. Not only because everything is cheap, but because I’ve bought everything on this list and use them all! I truly only recommend things I love. So, here is my Mother’s Day gift guide in all her glory!
- $20 Target Jeans– if you’re a shorty like me, you can appreciate that these inexpensive jeans come in a ‘short’ size! Hallelujah! For such a low price, these are great! They do stretch out after a day or two of wear (but its hard to find jeans that aren’t jeggings that don’t do this.) They have different washes and the one pictured is my favorite (called ‘medium wash’)
- Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream– the older I get the more fine lines and wrinkles are appearing. I’m a Cetaphil girl through and through and Cerave is really comparable and recommended by several dermatologists I’ve seen. I’ve been using this cream for months and am now starting to notice a difference in my skin. As someone who is prone to breakouts who has extremely sensitive skin, it’s been nice to find some kind of anti-aging cream that doesn’t make me break out, especially for something that is only $18.99.
- Octagon Earrings– I’ve been wearing these on repeat on my instastories because they’re so simple and cute. I don’t love most jewelry (dislike rings, bracelets and most necklaces) but am on board for earrings. This is a three pack for $7.99 from Target.
- Rifle Paper Co. Journals– I have a tendency to buy a bunch of notebooks and journals for recipe testing, just to have, and these come in a 3-pack. Thought they were fun and cute.
- My Vanilla Perfume– I’ve been wearing this perfume for YEARS. I gravitate towards sweet smelling perfumes and have bought my fair share of vanilla perfumes. This one is *the best*. From Anthropologie, $18.
- My Favorite Universal Threads T-shirts– I own 6 or 7 of these?! Possibly 8. I think these ones reign supreme. *Not to be confused with the Target T-shirts. Be sure to get Universal Threads. There is a difference and these are better. I would recommend the white and the blush brown (I know it sounds like a weird color, but it is so flattering.)
- Godiva Masterpieces– these are the good chocolates I recommend hiding and eating when no one is around so you don’t have to share. I buy these for Christmas for friends and family. And for myself for special occasions. Or no occasion at all.
- High Rise Bermuda Shorts– I wore these all over Hawaii and will wear them all summer. I have a hard time finding shorts, but these ones check all the boxes for me! Longer but not too long, stretchy and cute.
- Good Smelling Candle– I love burning candles in my house and I feel like gifting people candles (and flowers) always goes over well. This is a good one, from Target.
- Gold Hoop Earrings– another Universal Threads winner. I don’t like the idea of hoop earrings typically, but these ones are dainty and thin. I love them! Plus they were $7.99. Steal.
- Skin Renewing Retinol Serum– Cerave wins again. This one I use twice daily around my eyes and forehead. I am not noticing ground breaking results from this, but I am noticing results! Especially around my eyes. It’s a slow and steady game, but this is working amazingly well, considering its under $20.
- White Blouse– this was a more recent purchase that I am LOVING. It’s a cute feminine top that looks good dressed up or dressed down. I got the white one, but there are other colors available.
So there you have it! A short and sweet list of inexpensive finds I am currently loving. Do you buy yourselves Mother’s Day gifts or do you have to drop massive hints? And by massive hints, I mean text them a link with the words “BUY ME THIS”. I may or may not have done that a few times. Ha!
Have a great day!