This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Crusts I used Keebler
- 8 oz 1/3 fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons truvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups light cool whip divided
- 1/4 cup Lite Hershey Chocolate Syrup optional
- 3 fresh strawberries halved, for garnish
- Open mini graham cracker crusts and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with truvia, vanilla and lemon juice until completely smooth. Stir in 1 cup cool whip. Divide evenly between mini graham cracker crusts and smooth the tops. Refrigerate at least one hour to set.
- To serve, top with more whipped topping, chocolate syrup and half a strawberry. Serve cold.