Nutella Topped Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecakes
Yield 12 cheesecakes
- 12 Chocolate Oreos
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- red food coloring
- 1/2 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners and place 1 oreo in the bottom. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whip cream cheese and sugar together until combined. Stir in cocoa, vanilla, egg and red food coloring until smooth and desired color. Spoon batter over oreos so cups are filled 2/3 way full approximately.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set completely. Cool to room temperature and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- For serving, remove paper cupcake liner and place on platter. Microwave nutella in heat-proof bowl to thin out and make more spreadable. Spoon over cheesecakes and spread to cover the top completely.
Recipe by Lauren's Latest at https://laurenslatest.com/nutella-topped-red-velvet-oreo-cheesecakes/