This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I take obscene amounts of photos with my phone. This is seriously a week in my life.
1. I think he liked the Chicken Enchilada Bowls.
2. The Husband got glasses. Also, a bit of a beard.
3. #babyabs are coming along. I think I look stronger from the side. Also, we have no closet doors. We had closet doors but they were old and ugly so we took them down. #ghetto
4. Speaking of abs….omg. Muscles are made in the kitchen. Salads are my friend.
5. This was on my Facebook the other day. This is my brother’s page. Bing = life made.
6. We’re working on sippy cups/whole milk drinking. It’s not working.
7. Photo taken 2 days ago at 7 am. She wanted to go out and play with the worms before breakfast. Ew.
8. Taken at Target during nap time. I got him a toy and a pillow. Life was good for the both of us.
9. How we roll at Costco. Also, just realizing the monkey/sasquatch on top of the bananas. Lol.
10. These were taken 3 seconds apart. I have no idea what happened from A to B. Whatevs.
- going to the gym
- celebrating Blake’s birthday
- painting the outside of our house (kill me)
- testing macarons
- taking one loooooong nap….at least that’s the plan
Have a great day!