This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Potato Salad
- 1.5 pounds baby potatoes I used a tri color pack of potatoes, but regular Idaho or baby red potatoes work great!
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup sweet maui onions finely diced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons truvia
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add whole potatoes and two eggs to a large pot of cold salted water. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer and time 8 minutes. After 8 minutes, remove eggs and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Continue to cook potatoes until they are fork tender, but not falling apart. Drain in a collander and cover with a dish towel to steam and dry out.
- While potatoes are cooling, peel eggs, discard one yolk and chop up remaining whole egg plus white. Add to a bowl. Chop parsley, green onions, sweet onions and celery.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, truvia, yogurt, mayonnaise, salt and pepper together to create dressing.
- Once potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into large, bite size pieces. Because they're already small, they won't need much chopping. Add those to the bowl with the cut veggies and eggs. Toss with prepared dressing. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Cover and refrigerate to chill. Serve cold.