Ok, you guys. Brace yourselves. These are weird.
But in like a totally amazing way.
No, I am not crazy. Oh you guys!
Trust the Lauren.
I put these together on a whim a few days ago and believe it or not, they were amazing! Salty sweet chewy heaven. So tasty!! They come together just as quickly as regular rice krispie treats, but with a more buttery salty bite. Suuuuper amazing and seriously had me craving these all day! Try them out and let me know what you think 🙂
Here’s how you make them:Start out with your ingredients: butter, vanilla, mini marshmallows and plain ruffles chips. Melt a little butter over medium low heat in a large pot. Add in the marshmallows and melt them down slowly.While the marshmallows are melting, chop up the chips to be bite size pieces. Or, just crush them in a bag…Back to the marshmallows: remove from the heat, add in a little vanilla…and stir that up real well.Then pour in the chopped up chips and stir to combine with the marshmallow.Pour that ooey-gooeyness into a lightly greased 9×9 pan and press down to flatten using buttered fingers. Cool to room temp, cut into bars and serve. Hello my darlings….how are you?Super salty and sweet, plus soft and chewy from all those marshmallows! Give these a whirl and try them today. TO.DIE.FOR!!!
Here’s the printable. Enjoy, friends!
More Rice Krispie Treats to Try!
- Original Rice Krispie Treats
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats
- Maple Bacon Rice Krispie Treats
- Egg Nog Rice Krispie Treats
- Lemon & Browned Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Strawberry Rice Krispie Cakes for Valentine’s Day
- Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
- Cookie Dough Filled Rice Krispie Eggs
- Ritz Krispie Treats
- Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Rocky Road Pumpkin Spice Krispie Squares
Ruffles Marshmallow Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups crushed original ruffles chips crushed, 1 8-oz. bag
- Melt butter in large pot over medium low heat. Stir in marshmallows and melt completely. Remove from heat and add in vanilla and crushed chips.
- Coat completely in marshmallows and pour into greased 9x9 dish. Press to flatten using greased fingers and cool to room temperature. Cut into squares and serve.