This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
1. My husband went to the store to do our weekly grocery shopping. I made the list very specific. He’s been gone 1 1/2+ hours and I’ve received 4 calls thus far. Oh, and he took our daughter too.
He’s a saint.
2. Are 4 desserts too many to make in a 24 hour period? My thighs are concerned.
3. We moved exactly 1 month ago today to Portland. It’s rainy and gloomy 94% of the time exactly. Oh the trauma my hair has to put up with. The horror!
4. Ok, make that 5 phone calls he’s made. “Do you want regular cucumbers or individually wrapped cucumbers?” What a guy!
5. I think I am related to Carrie Underwood. I’ll save that story for another time.
6. I bought two of those mini Cinnabon rolls at the mall the other day. Now, I’m obsessed with cinnamon rolls and making a copy cat recipe. Mark my words, I WILL do it.
7. Let’s just say I will be doing a lot of eating this week.
8. My baby is going to be 3 in 2 1/2 weeks. Umm, did I miss something? Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep.
9. I signed up to do a juice cleanse. I don’t think I realized at the time that a juice cleanse means no food. I may or may not survive. Just know that I love you all dearly.
Thank you for listening.