This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- 1 graham cracker crust I used Honeymaid brand
- 2 1/2 cups nonfat milk I used fairlife milk
- 2.1 oz sugar free instant chocolate pudding 1 large box of Jell-o pudding
- 8 large marshmallows cut in half
- Unwrap graham cracker crust and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and chocolate pudding together 2 minutes until smooth. (An electric mixer or blender works great for this.) Pour into prepared crust, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- To serve, top with marshmallow halves and toast with a kitchen torch. Cut into 8 pieces and serve.