Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 lbs. powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk (more if you want it on the thin side, less if you want it thick!)
- Whip cream cheese with cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla as best as possible. Slowly stream in the milk until its the consistency you want. Scrape sides of bowl and whip again to ensure a smooth and even texture. Stores well in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks! For the mini cupcakes, pipe frosting onto cooled chocolate (or any other flavor) cupcakes. Top with heart shaped sprinkles. They are baby approved!
Recipe by Lauren's Latest at https://laurenslatest.com/valentines-day-idea-mini-chocolate-cupcakes-with-chocolate-cream-cheese-frosting/