This amazing Garlic Pork Loin Roast Recipe is served with gravied potatoes. They cook alongside the pork roast making them the perfect side.
- The longer the potatoes cook, the better they become! Also, using a good quality chicken stock will make a HUGE difference in the taste.
- If your gravy for your potatoes is still too runny for your liking, mash a few pieces of the potatoes and stir. That should help thicken it up.
- Applesauce is good with pork, so give that a whirl.
- Use a meat thermometer for best results! You can always remove the meat if its cooked and keep the potatoes cooking! Dry meat is no bueno.
- If you are using a loin top roast with the string around it, DO NOT remove the string until after the meat has finished cooking!