Ultimate BBQ Chicken Pizza
This BBQ Chicken Pizza is the ultimate pizza of the BBQ chicken world. Load on yummy toppings and bake in a really hot oven. Voila!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 recipe Fail-Proof Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 leftover grilled BBQ chicken diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits drained
- 1/2 small red onion sliced into rings
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- cilantro for garnish
Spread pizza dough onto a lightly greased half sheet pan. Spread with BBQ sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Then sprinkle toppings overtop.
Bake at 500 degrees for 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese it hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and top with cilantro. Cool 5 minutes before cutting into pieces.
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 972mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 5.7mg | Calcium: 299mg | Iron: 1.1mg