BLT Chopped Salad with Basil Green Goddess Dressing
BLT chopped salad is full of healthy delicious vegetables. The basil Greek goddess dressing makes it a lunch to remember.
Servings 1 servings
- 3 cups chopped baby kale/spinach mix
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 small slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 large basil leaves chopped finely
- 1 small clove garlic finely minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon water
Add all ingredients for salad to large bowl.
In separate smaller bowl, stir dressing ingredients together until combined. Toss dressing with salad and serve immediately.