Pumpkin Pie Recipe
The Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe has been tried and tested over and over again, with zero cracking! It's homemade, easy to make and so flavorful!
Servings 8 servings
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell I used a frozen Marie Callender's
- 15 oz pumpkin puree 1 can
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or a mixture of cinnamon and nutmeg
- pinch salt
- sweetened whipped cream for garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together until uniform in color and smooth. Pour pumpkin mixture into unbaked pie shell and spread evenly.
Bake 40-45 minutes until the center is set. Remove from oven and cool completely.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cut into slices, top with cream and serve!
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 8408IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1mg