Leftover Turkey Casserole
Leftover turkey turns into this delicious leftover turkey casserole when paired with veggies, sauce, rice, and cheese.
- 2 cups precooked turkey cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cups fried onions you know you have some leftover from that green bean casserole!
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds optional
Cook 1 1/2 cups rice according to packaged directions. Easy!
Steam broccoli-arrange them on a plate, put a little water at the bottom of the plate, cover with plastic wrap and microwave until they are cooked to your liking.
Mix it all together! This means you mix the rice, broccoli, turkey, soup, salt and better all together. Pour it into a baking dish big enough.
Top it off and bake! Cover the top of your filling with cheese, fried onions and almonds. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until all that cheese is melty and ooey gooey! Oh how I love food.
Calories: 728kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1567mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 478mg | Iron: 3mg