Chicken Salad with Grapes
Chicken Salad with Grapes is so easy to make and delicious! Perfect on a sandwich or some crackers, have this for lunch or a nice snack!
Servings 4 Servings
- 2 large precooked chicken breasts boiled or roasted
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes halved
- 1/3 cup roasted raw cashews
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise use a good quality brand!
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- salt & pepper
Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized cubes.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, celery, grapes, cashews, and parsley.
In small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour dressing over chicken and toss to coat. You're done! Eat it how you like it! On bread, with crackers or plain!
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 563mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 7.8mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1.4mg