Pepperoni Ranch Chip Dip
Pepperoni Ranch Chip Dip is the perfect cheese-inspired appetizer for any party! It's a hot, bubbly, pepperoni-ranch party in your mouth and it tastes amazing!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 cup diced pepperoni plus more sliced pepperoni for garnish
- 12 oz. cream cheese 1 1/2 blocks
- 1 1 oz. packet ranch seasoning such as Hidden Valley
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes for garnish
- Ruffles chips or tortilla chips, for dipping
In an oven-safe skillet (I used cast-iron), heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute onion until tender, about 4 minutes.
Add in diced pepperoni and cook another 2 minutes to render and crisp slightly. Stir in the cream cheese and ranch seasoning until completely mixed in.
Spread dip evenly across the bottom of the pan. Top with mozzarella, parmesan and a few whole slices of pepperoni.
Set under the broiler until melted and bubbly. Serve hot with chips!
Calories: 612kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 1573mg | Potassium: 237mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1385IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 303mg | Iron: 1mg