Curry Chicken Salad
This Curry Chicken Salad recipe is a super tasty lunch that everyone is sure to love! Serve with bread or crackers.
Servings 2 servings
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk shake before measuring
- 2 tablespoons low fat sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons truvia or sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt & pepper to taste
- 16 oz chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 4 tablespoons yellow onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped, optional
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut toasted
- 2 tablespoons almonds toasted and chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, sour cream, vinegar, Splenda, curry powder, salt, and pepper until smooth.
Pour cubed chicken, celery, onion, and cilantro into the bowl and stir to coat in sauce.
Divide into two portions and top with coconut and almonds. Serve with bread or crackers.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 1005mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 107IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg