Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip (aka Memorial Day Dip)
Cheddar bacon ranch dip is delicious with vegetables and crackers
Servings 6 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dressing powder such as hidden valley
- 2 green onions sliced
- 10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- veggies and crackers to dip
Stir cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing and green onions together to combine. You just want to disperse the powdered ranch throughout the mixture and incorporate that cream cheese. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve with veggies and crackers.
Will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 979mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1177IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 356mg | Iron: 1mg