Strawberry Basil Pretzel Bites with Salami and Parmesan
Super simple appetizer right here! Sweet, salty, crunchy and creamy!
Servings 12 bites
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 4 large basil leaves chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 slices dry Italian salami halved
- 12 whole PretzelCrisps Everything Flavor
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
In a small bowl, stir strawberries, basil, salt and pepper together gently. Arrange pretzel crisps onto serving platter and top with half a piece of salami. Spoon 1-2 teaspoons of the strawberry mixture overtop the salami and top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg