This Steak Salad has all the ingredients that make an amazing salad, from the heirloom tomatoes to the crispy fried onions.
Servings 1 large salad
- 4 cups loosely packed Lettuce
- 4 oz cooked steak sliced thin
- 1 hard boiled egg cut into quarters
- heirloom tomatoes as much as desired
- red onion thinly sliced, as much as desired
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons french's crispy fried onions I like extras!
- store bought blue cheese dressing as much as desired
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 266mg | Sodium: 403mg | Potassium: 809mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1813IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 4mg