Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad
Just as delicious as a typical Caesar salad just made with shaved Brussel sprouts! Give this Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad a try!
Servings 6 servings
- 18 oz shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- salt & lots of freshly ground pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine brussels sprouts, bacon and cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients for dressing together until smooth. Pour over salad ingredients and toss. Serve.
Calories: 514kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 774mg | Potassium: 496mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 746IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 2mg