Bacon Blue Cheese Chopped Salad
Bacon Blue Cheese Chopped Salad is so tasty yet so simple to make. Add a simple creamy dressing and serve.
- 1 large romaine heart washed and chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup black beans rinsed and drained
For the dressing-
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice about 1/2 large lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste
Chop lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and add to a large bowl. Cook bacon until desired crispness, and then chop and add to bowl. Add black beans and blue cheese crumbles. Toss together and set aside.
For dressing, whisk all ingredients together and toss with salad. Serve immediately.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 390mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2977IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg