Taco Salad Pizza is super tasty and surprisingly healthy! I especially love the little crunch you get from the crushed Doritos.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup mild southwest salsa
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup black beans 1 can, drained
- 1/2 pound taco meat I used turkey
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
any desired toppings:
- 1 1/2 cups iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2 whole roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup Doritos crushed
- Bolthouse cilantro avocado dressing
Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread out pizza dough to cover pan.
Spread salsa overtop. Sprinkle with beans, taco meat, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and bottom of crush is golden brown.
While pizza is cooking, dice tomatoes and chop lettuce.
Remove from oven and top with any desired toppings, such as lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro and Doritos.
Cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 1253mg | Potassium: 381mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 317mg | Iron: 4mg