Dorito Taco Salad Recipe
This Taco Salad recipe laced with Doritos will have you losing your mind! It's a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables!!!
Servings 4 servings
- 6 oz. butter lettuce 1 whole plastic container of the prewashed stuff
- 2/3 cup canned sweet corn rinsed well!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 lb. warm taco meat prepared with an Old El Paso taco seasoning packet...use the directions on the package!
- 8 campari tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2/3 cup black olives sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- Nacho Doritos
Pile the entire container of lettuce onto a serving platter. Line ingredients for salad overtop lettuce in any order you'd like. According to this picture, I did corn, avocado, meat, tomatoes, cheese, olives, and then topped the whole thing with chopped cilantro.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Tuck Doritos chips around the edges of the platter and serve!
Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 620mg | Potassium: 1327mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3983IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 281mg | Iron: 4mg