Easy Chicken Melts
This warm parmesan chicken sandwich is pretty tasty and really doesn't require a whole lot of time or attention.
Servings 12 sandwiches
- 24.5 oz chicken two 12.25 oz cans, drained
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon mojito lime seasoning
- 6 tablespoons vegetable cream cheese
- 12 small soft dinner rolls sliced in two
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, place chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, cheese and mojito lime seasoning. Stir together to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Spread the bottom of each roll with about 1/2 tablespoon veggie cream cheese. Top with chicken and parmesan mixture and top with top part of bun.
Bake 10 minutes to crisp the outsides of the rolls but melt the cheese and warm the chicken filling. Remove and serve immediately.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 396mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 2mg