Homemade Salsa Recipe
This Salsa Recipe is so fresh and easy to make! You only need a few basic ingredients and 10 minutes. Adapt as you like!
Servings 6 cups of salsa
- 3 cans diced tomatoes 10 oz. cans
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro washed, about 1 cup
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Pulse a few times until desired texture is reached. Taste, adjust seasonings, and serve with chips.
Store salsa in airtight containers for up to 3 weeks in refrigerator.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 397mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 25.2mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2.1mg