Snickers Stuffed Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These decadent peanut butter oatmeal cookies, wrapped around a mini-snickers bar, are a treat your family and friends will love.
Servings 12 cookies
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or softened butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour + 1 tablespoons
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup baking chips butterscotch, chocolate, white, etc.
- 1/3 cup rice krispies cereal
- 18 snack size snickers candy bars unwrapped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butters and sugars together. Stir in egg and vanilla bean paste and whip until light in color and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly stir in baking soda, salt, flour and oats until just combined. Stir in remaining ingredients, excluding the snickers, by hand.
Using a cookie scoop, create 8 cookie dough balls on your prepared baking sheet. Press dough down flat. Top with a mini snickers bar and place another scoop of cookie dough over top. Press the dough around the snickers bar to cover completely.
Bake 9-11 minutes or until cookie starts to turn light golden brown on the bottom. Cool 3-5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Serve warm with milk! YUM!
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg