Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
For dinner or an appetizer, these Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are a winner! Perfect for New Years' Eve or Superbowl Sunday!
Servings 2 servings
- 10 whole Baby Bella Mushrooms Or Crimini Mushrooms
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cups Parmesan Cheese Or Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoons Dried Basil
- 1/8 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- Garlic Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 cups Pepperoni Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Green Pepper Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Black Olives Finely Chopped
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray two mini iron skillets with non stick cooking spray and set aside. (A sheet tray will work just fine, too!)
Wash mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove stems. (They should just pop out!) Set aside.
In a small bowl, stir cream cheese, parmesan, basil, oregano, garlic salt and pepper together until combined. Stir in remaining ingredients, excluding the mushrooms.
Spoon into prepared mushroom caps by the heaping teaspoonful. Place 5 in each skillet and bake 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, switch your oven from bake to broil and brown the tops of each mushroom. Remove and serve hot.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 753mg | Potassium: 566mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 935IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 1mg