If you love Greek salad, you will love this flavorful Greek Bruschetta served on a lightly toasted baguette.
Servings 24 pieces
- 1 french baguette sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup diced english cucumber
- 4 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced Italian Seasoned Black Olives such as Lindsay’s
- 1/3 cup store bought Greek Salad Dressing to taste
- salt & pepper
- parsley for garnish, optional
Place baguette slices on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Broil until lightly browned and turn. Once both sides are toasted, remove from oven and rub with garlic clove. Set aside.
To make the topping, place the remaining ingredients into a bowl and stir together. Top each slice of baguette with salad. Top with parsley if desired. Serve immediately.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg