Asian Slaw Recipe with Peanuts
This Asian Slaw Recipe with Peanuts is a refreshing new Thai take on the same old coleslaw recipe. This time with a sweet, peanutty kick!
Servings 8 servings
- 10 oz green cabbage shredded
- 10 oz carrot shredded
- 1/2 small head red cabbage shredded
- 1 bunch scallions white and greens
- 1/2 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup dry roasted peanuts roughly chopped
Asian Slaw Dressing
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons truvia
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic grated or finely minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Place slaw ingredients into a bowl and toss.
In a separate bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together to combine and pour over slaw. Toss to combine. Add in peanuts and toss again. Serve with extra cilantro and peanuts.
Store slaw in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 6448IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg