Cherry Coconut Muesli
The addition of cherries in this coconut muesli will add a sweet and sour taste, a little color and some added nutrition.
Servings 2 serving
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut/almond milk blend
- 1 tablespoon toasted unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 banana sliced
Place oats, sea salt, maple syrup and cinnamon into a serving bowl.
Heat coconut almond milk up in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until hot. Pour over oats and let sit 1 minute to absorb.
Top with coconut, cherries, chia seeds and cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 637mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 7mg