Taco Soup Recipe
This Taco Soup Recipe is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup! It really is that good.
Servings 8 servings
- 1.25 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 small zucchini diced
- 1 small yellow squash diced
- 1 1/2 cups carrot grated or diced
- 15 oz. beans 3 cans, rinsed (I used black, garbanzo and white)
- 4.5 oz. diced green chiles 1 small can
- 15 oz. tomato sauce 1 can
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning store-bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 6-8 cups beef broth or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn or canned corn
- Desired toppings: cheddar cheese, cilantro, green onion, sour cream, guacamole, tortilla chips, etc..
Preheat large pot over medium-high heat. Break apart ground beef as it browns. Stir in onion, zucchini, squash, and carrot to soften slightly, about 5 minutes.
Pour in remaining ingredients, bring to boil, then reduce to simmer and cook for 35-40 minutes.
Serve with any desired toppings.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 1898mg | Potassium: 839mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 5022IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 4mg