Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Creamy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip is perfect with pretzels or graham crackers! Dive into this sweet and addicting summertime dip!
Servings 8 servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups fresh cherries sliced
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate shavings
- pretzels for dipping
- graham crackers for dipping
In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, greek yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla, and almond extract together until completely smooth.
Pour into a serving dish and spread evenly. Top with fresh cherries and dark chocolate shavings.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with pretzels and graham crackers.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 0.7mg