Stir Fry Sauce
Stir Fry is only as good as the sauce its cooked in and this Stir Fry Sauce recipe is GOOD! Features sweet, spicy, garlic & ginger flavors.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup broth kind dependent on the protein you're using in your stir fry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger or 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups stir fried veggies onions, carrots, broccoli, peppers, etc.. see post above for ideas
- 1/2 pound protein of your choice chicken, beef, pork, seafood, etc..
In a small bowl measure and whisk together soy sauce, broth, brown sugar, cornstarch, sesame oil, ginger and garlic.
After you have stir fried your veggies and protein to your liking on high heat, pour sauce overtop your ingredients and stir. After about 1 minute, the sauce should thicken and coat all ingredients.
Serve hot with rice.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 3954mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 375IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg