This is a traditional Greek Salad recipe topped with a dressing full of depth. Perfect as a side dish or as a stand-alone meal!
Servings 8 servings
- 8 oz baby spinach or any lettuce you like
- 3 oz green olives 1/2 can, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 english cucumber washed and sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 4 oz feta cheese diced
- oregano and/or black pepper for garnish, optional
Assemble all salad ingredients together in large bowl.
In a small liquid measuring cup or glass jar, measure all ingredients for salad dressing and whisk or shake well.
Serve salad along side dressing.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 654mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3101IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 2mg