Thai Steak Salad
Thai Steak Salad is a treat for all the senses. Colorful, crunchy toppings join grilled Top Sirloin Steak on a bed of greens for a taste sensation.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 5 oz prewashed fresh herbs and greens lettuce mix 1 container or about 8 cups
- 1 ripe mango sliced
- 1 small ripe avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper and/or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts chopped (optional)
- lime wedges
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Grill beef steak, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (for a preheated gas grill, 13 to 16 minutes), turning occasionally.
While the steak is grilling, combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Arrange lettuce, mango, avocado carrot, and bell pepper on a serving platter.
Carve steak into slices and season with salt. Arrange beef over salad.
Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately; squeeze lime wedges over salad, as desired.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 553mg | Potassium: 776mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 6514IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg