Pomegranate Hazelnut Holiday Salad with Maple Bacon Dressing
Pomegranate hazelnut holiday salad is a tasty and light salad that you can whip up in a flash. It's perfect for lunch, dinner or holiday parties.
Servings 6 servings
FOR THE SALAD:
- 8 cups Mixed Greens
- 12 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cups Chopped Toasted Hazelnuts
- 1 whole Pomegranate Peeled And Arils Removed
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 3 Tablespoons Warm Bacon Grease reserved From Cooking The Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt And Pepper to taste
Toss all ingredients for the salad together in a bowl.
Place all ingredients for the dressing into a small jar and shake until combined. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve immediately.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 622IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg