This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Blue Cheese Chicken Flatbreads
- 4 Small Naan Breads I used the Stonefire brand from Costco
- 2 light Swiss Laughing Cow wedges
- 6.4 oz grilled chicken breast I used fresh additions chicken from Costco
- 4 tablespoons red onion thinly sliced
- 2 oz reduced fat blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 ripe anjou pear thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette I used Organics brand that is 45 calories per serving
- fresh rosemary chopped (optional)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place naan breads onto the baking sheet. Spread each with 1/2 laughing cow wedge. Top evenly with chicken, red onion and blue cheese crumbles. Bake 10 minutes or until the naan bread is as crispy or soft as you'd like.
- Top each flatbread with pear slices, 1/2 cup arugula, 1/2 tablespoon balsamic dressing, chopped fresh rosemary and 1 teaspoon honey. Enjoy!