This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Broccoli Salad
One of my all time favorite salads made macro friendly! This is much lower in calories but still as creamy and delicious as the original! A great side dish for any meal.
- 1 pound broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup red onion finely diced
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled; I used Private Selection Double Smoked
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds toasted
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise I used Best Foods
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk I used fairlife
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons truvia
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise together with yogurt, milk, vinegar, truvia and salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours before serving.
The more accurate macros for 1 serving (1/6th of the recipe) are as follows: 141 calories, 9g F/13.6g C/6.9g P.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 574IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg