This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Broccoli Salad
- 1 pound broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup red onion finely diced
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled; I used Private Selection Double Smoked
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds toasted
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise I used Best Foods
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk I used fairlife
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons truvia
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise together with yogurt, milk, vinegar, truvia and salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours before serving.